10 Short Drum Fills Lasting 2 Beats Each
Mar 21, 2013 | Drums
- Slowly play the Snare twice then Tom 1 twice.
- Snare, High Tom, Floor Tom.
- To play this fill, you have to do a flam on the snare drum and then a flam on tom 1 for 1 beat each.
- To play this drum fill, play a flam on Tom 1 then a flam on the floor tom, lasting for 1 beat each.
- Play the floor tom with your right hand, the snare with your left and, and hit them both at the same time 4 times to create this short drum fill.
- Tom 1 and Floor tom together twice, then Tom 2 and floor tom together twice.
- Floor tom + snare together, then bass drum, then floor tom + snare together again.
- To play this drum fill, play the Tom 1 and floor tom together, then the bass drum, and then a flam on the snare drum.
- Play a flam on the snare, then a bass drum, and then tom 2 and the floor tom together.
- Flam on the snare, bass drum on it’s own, then flam on the snare.