The drum fills now last for a whole bar, so we are now only playing 3 bars of drum beats. This prepares the student for another real world example of a different length of fill within a drum beat phrase.
You’ll need to be able to sight read these because they will be difficult to memorise. Feel free to try and memorise them if you have time, as this will also be good practice.
Here is a list of the 5 free sheets, released as a series of posts:
- Section 1 – 1 bar drum beats in 4 with open hi hats [Page 10]
- Section 2 – 2 bar drum beats in 4 with open hi hats [Page 19]
- Section 3 – 4 bars of drum beats in 4 with open hi hats + 1 beat fills on 4th bar [Page 28]
- Section 4 – 4 bars of drum beats in 4 with open hi hats + 2 beat fills on 4th bar [Page 36]
- Section 5 – 3 bars of drum beats in 4 with open hi hats + 1 bar fills [Page 44] ← You Are Here
These 5 sheet are from the following premium ebook:
Related (Premium): Grades 1-2 Beats & Fills Drum Book – Unit 1 – Rock Pop Soul Funk